Building a trommel that will take up to a 1.5m rock in a quarry requires the expertise and a know how that many other manufacturers simply don’t have. In an era where all machines are being asked to do more than one job for a business, our trommels provide the perfect solution. Screening quarried rock, recycled material or soil, the MDS trommel completes the task without any fuss. Our design team focus on meeting and exceeding all the challenges a trommel faces.
Why use our Trommels?
- A choice of static, mobile or wheeled solutions
- Incredibly low cost per tonne operating costs
- Handles rocks up to 1.5m in each direction
- Can handle clay bound and wet and sticky feed products
- Simple to operate and quick to set up